Monday, June 27, 2016

Lake Day

 The weather was so weird when Aunt Karen was here! Most of her trip it was mild to cold, but when they first got back it was hot! Like the temp on Noni's house said 99 one day! For that reason we were able to get in a lake day when Aunt Karen was here! Although as I was sorting through pictures I realize that I don't actually have any pictures of her or Noni...apparently we only took pictures of the kids. Oh and Peanut took this picture of me, haha. :)


Peaches was sleeping when we first got there, and then woke up happy and ready to go!


I bought this suit for her because it is SO cute but I was bummed at how tight it was! It was a 3-6 month so I was thinking she could wear it all summer, but I think this was the only time she'll be able to wear it. We could barely get it on her...I might try to stuff her in it one more time. Look at those thighs! Love it. Haha :)


 Peanut had a ball at the lake! She is at the perfect age to enjoy playing in the sand and wading in the shallow water for hours!


Noni and Aunt Karen helped them build a pretty awesome sand moat/fortress.


It was a gorgeous day! I hope we have some more like it!


 Somebody painted a big eyeball (monster? fish?) on the buoy thing. Funny.


We let Peaches test out the water. She wasn't overly impressed. :)


The lake was really far down! You can see there behind the kids...it can get almost all the way up to the grass at certain times in the summer, but this was the lowest I've ever seen it. It's also the earliest we've ever gone swimming so that's probably why.


We met several of our homeschool families down there and all the kids had a great time playing! 


What a perfect day for the lake!


  I hope we get to do it again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Fun!! I need to get down there with my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so bad about blogging and reading your blog! I honest thing I haven't even thought about the blog in months. Now I'm sitting down to get caught up and my camera says I have 1100 pictures to upload! Yikes! Love Peaches swimsuit! SO cute! WE had the same problem with a swimming suit I bought Elena.

    ReplyDelete