Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Cousins

 Right before Memorial Day weekend Daddy had a working golf tournament at the course near Grandma and Grandpa's. He dropped us off there before heading over. I had forgotten to tell Auntie Nae, but she "just happened" to be going to the farm for the day! Yay!


Kenzie was SOO excited to see Peaches! We finally figured out, about halfway through the day, that she must have thought Peaches was a doll! 

 

I guess she has a doll that looks similar and does "real" things. She would stare at Peaches and when Peaches would move Kenzie would squeal with excitement! She was so excited she was shaking! SOO funny!


Such an amazing doll! Haha :)


Peaches took two naps on Grandma's bed while we were there and slept great! 


I think the girls picked about 200 daisies while we were there! They played brides and tossed their bouquets all over the front walk. :)
 
  

And Peanut wanted them tucked into her hair.


Grandma taught Boo to make O'Henry bars which are Daddy's favorite! Peanut got to help a little too.


Here's a video of Peaches and Mckenzie later in the day. Peanut wet through her outfit and had to change.  I love the way Kenzie says, "baby". SO cute.


 The girls got to go for a few rides with Grandma after dinner. 


We got on the road as soon as Daddy got back since it was nearly bedtime and everyone but Bug slept all the way home. It was a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment