Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Celebrating

After Sunday school and church we left Peanut with Noni and Papa (to go home with them and take a nap) and drove into town to meet Grandma and Grandpa.  Buggy picked Chinese food so we went to our favorite little place.  While we were waiting for our food to arrive she got to open Grandma, Grandpa, and Auntie Nae’s family present.  She was so excited to receive two new Lego Friends sets and a beautiful green Barbie ball gown.

IMG_3129

I had to grab a picture of the girls with Grandma and Grandpa.

IMG_3134

And then they wanted a picture together.

IMG_3135

Smile

IMG_3136

After lunch we went on to the next event.  It seems to me that I was JUST planning Boo’s birthday party a few weeks ago so we talked and decided that from now on we are going to alternate friend/family birthdays.  So now they will get a friend party every other year.  Since Boo just had her cooking party and Bug had the big Princess party last year this became Bug’s year for a family party.  She chose miniature golfing.  She was so excited and kept saying, “I can’t believe I chose miniature golfing for my birthday!” :)

birthday

They were thrilled to pick out their favorite colored golf ball.

birthday1

Bug is getting to be quite the little golfer!  She was hitting most of the holes in two shots!  That’s better than I was doing!

birthday2

Boo’s swing left a little something to be desired, but she was much better than the last time we went!

Look how long Bug’s hair is getting! I really need to get it cut.  It’s so long the curls are starting to straighten out again.

birthday3

Grandma took pictures for us while we played.

birthday4

Buggy lost her ball in the bushes on this hole, but thankfully she found it again.

birthday5

It was supposed to rain all day but thankfully the sun chased it away.  It was a little chilly when the clouds came drifting by, but it was better than we’d hoped for.

bday5

I had to get this cute shot of Grandma, Grandpa, and the girls.

bday7

Boo was about done by the 14th hole.  She rolled this one down with her hands. :)

birthday7

What a fun birthday activity!

birthday6

After mini-golf we said goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa and went for a birthday treat…Froyo of course!  The girls LOVE this stuff, and we do too. :)

bday

IMG_3139

We ran a couple of errands and then it was on to Noni and Papa’s house for dinner, cake, and presents!  It was a busy day!  Boo crashed out on the way.

IMG_3141

More pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment