Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pascal

The girls have been calling Peanut “Pascal” a lot lately because she has discovered her tongue. If you haven’t seen the movie Rapunzel, he is the chameleon, and one of their favorite parts is when he sticks his tongue in Eugene’s ear. 

Since we’re always playing Rapunzel around here, and since Peanut’s tongue is constantly moving, she gets the honor of being Pascal. :) 

IMG_0796

I usually play Maximus, the horse. I hope there is no similar connection. :P

IMG_0800

IMG_0799

P.S. Aunt Karen is leaving today…so sad. :(  We’ll be settling back into a routine and I’ll have time to get some holiday posts together.  I’m sure they’ll be lots and lots of pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, our Ella used to play with her tongue all the time. I love that your girls have given her such a cute a nickname!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maximus is our favorite! He has the best personality. Reminds us of Abby. Emery used to pretend to be Maximus every time he watched that movie:)

    ReplyDelete