Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Boo!

Our sweet “baby” girl woke up as a big 3 year old today!  Wow.  Time really does fly.  It seems like just yesterday she was Peanut’s size.

Interview with a 3 year old:

1. Favorite color: purple

2. Favorite toy: Wapunzel

3. Favorite fruit: stwa-bees

4. Favorite TV show: Wapunzel (the movie)

5. Favorite lunch: Peanut butt-ah jewl-wee

6. Favorite outfit: Wapunzel

7. Favorite game: Checkers (she’s played maybe once??)

8. Favorite snack: Beans (?? ohh, jelly beans)

9. Favorite animal: Rhinocer-wous, no gi-waffe

10. Favorite song: Wapunzel, da wantern song

11. Favorite book: Wapunzel

12. Your best friend: Wapunzel (I think she means K, they play Rapnzel/Eugene all day)

13. Favorite Cereal: Chuck..Lucky Charms (she is just starting to say this right, it used to be Chucky Charms)

14. Favorite thing to do outside: Pway in da snow

15. Favorite drink: Water

16. Favorite holiday: Getting weady for Cwiss-mas

17. Favorite breakfast: Lucky Charms

18. What do you like to take to bed: animals (she has to sleep with no less than 4, as many as a dozen)

19. What do you want to be when you grow up: Wapunzel

20. What do you want for your birthday dinner? Pizza and applesauce (earlier she had said Chinese food…she doesn’t even like applesauce, haha)

Do you see a theme there?? Haha :)

boo1

Dear Boo Bear,

Happy Birthday sweet girl! You bring us so much joy. You make us laugh at least a dozen times a day. I love your enthusiasm for life. Everything is so much more exciting when you’re there. I love that you rarely walk anywhere. You skip and prance your way through life.

I love the way you talk and sing to yourself when you are playing. Listening to you always brings a smile to my face. You LOVE to pretend right now. You are almost always Rapunzel or Eugene. Your imagination is in full bloom!

You are such a good sister. Buggy loves you so much, and while you often fight, the good definitely outweighs the bad.  You two play all day long, and when you are apart you miss each other so much.  You are a wonderful BIG sister too!  You are so gentle with Peanut. You give her sweet hugs and kisses everyday.  She loves it when you play with her.

You have been a very easy two year old.  While you do have your moments, you are very obedient and are quick to say, “Yes ma’am!” when Mommy asks you to do something…although you often get distracted on the way to do whatever it was. :) 

There is no better feeling in the world than your thin little arms around my neck and hearing you say, “I wuv you Ma-ma!”  Every night when I’m telling you goodnight you say, “Ma-ma!  Stay here FOREVER!”  I wish I could baby girl. I wish I could just push pause and enjoy this sweet age FOREVER!

I love you more than I ever thought possible.  You make our lives a better place.  I thank God for you every day.  I hope you always keep your joy for life.  Happy birthday sweet girl.

I love you,

Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Precious Girl! I loved how she burst through the door tonight saying, "I'm three now!" ...checkers? who knew?
    Noni

    ReplyDelete

  2. God has surely blessed your beautiful family!
    "Every good and perfect gift is from above..."

    ReplyDelete