Jumping is definitely Peanut’s favorite activity these days! As long as she can see someone she will happily jump for up to half an hour at a time. It’s especially helpful when I’m cooking so she usually jumps three times a day: during breakfast, while I’m making lunch, and while I’m making dinner.
She sits in the highchair and plays with toys while we eat lunch, and she is usually napping when we eat dinner.
She was getting frustrated that she couldn’t get the toy part into her mouth so I attached some rings. Yum!
The pouch is a little big for her so I have to stuff a blanket behind her…or a little friend for her to jump with because if I don’t her head rubs against the back strap. Peek-a-boo, we see you Mr. Giraffe. :)
Bug LOVED the jumper too, but Boo didn’t care for it at all. I think we only tried it a couple of times with her and then gave up and put it away because she would just scream. I sure am glad Peanut likes it! It makes cooking a lot easier when I have two hands to work with!
Here’s a little video of the action.
Happy girl! :)
Yay for jumping!
I love to watch her jumping! She looks so happy!
ReplyDeleteI love how she responds to your voice...precious!
ReplyDeleteNoni