Friday, August 12, 2011

Maggie

Auntie K has the sweetest dog.  I LOVE big dogs so I was very excited to meet Maggie.  She is such a sweetie!  You can tell she is just a happy-spirited, good hearted dog.  She was great with the girls after we tired her out with a walk.  Isn’t she gorgeous??

summer_2011 056

After our fun at the waterpark we went out to lunch and then back to the house for books and naps.  When the girls woke up Bug wanted to play a game with her Auntie K.

maggie9

And being a surgeon, what other game would she have but Operation? :) 

Someone asked Bug if she wanted to be a doctor when she grows up and she said, “No, I want to be a mommy.”  Aww, I guess I can’t be doing too bad of a job if that’s her answer. :)

maggie8

After several rounds of Operation (sound off!) Noni brought out the Princess cards she had bought a few states back.

maggie10

maggie11

maggie12

Auntie K took us out to a wonderful Tex-Mex place for dinner.  It had the thinnest tortilla chips I have ever seen.  Very good. 

Then it was back to the house for another before bed walk.  We stopped and talked to some neighborhood horses on our way.

maggie13

Maggie has a big crate she stays in while home alone so she stores up all her energy.  After her walk she was tired enough to let the girls play with her. :)

maggie15

I love how Boo talked to her. :)

maggie16

Bedtime stories with Auntie K.

maggie17

After the girls went to bed we watched The Tourist (very good!) and then headed to bed.  We had to get up the next morning to make it to head to camp.  (Camp pictures to come tomorrow).

Thanks so much for a fun weekend Maggie and Auntie K!  Wish we were closer so we could see you two all the time!  We love you!

maggie14

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I knew Maggie was a big dog but you really get an idea of how big when you see her laying in front of the couch like that! Can't wait to see camp pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST SAW THIS! Wow, I'm behind! Love the photos and can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete