Saturday, August 20, 2011

Demolition

So, as promised, pictures of what T and his parents were doing while the girls and I were in Texas! 

This is our third and final phase of house remodeling.  I am SOO excited to be in the home stretch!  When we moved here we told our neighbors to give us three years.  They probably thought we were joking, but it will be three years in December and I’m hoping we’ll be just about done by then.

Part of the reason the girls and I went to Texas was to get out of the way for the remodel.  It affects K the most since she is the only one upstairs right now.  We had to take everything from the upstairs and put it in the breezeway because this is what happened to her room.

demolition

And here is Boo’s future room once she’s ready to move out of the crib.

demolition1

I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around the angle of this picture.  I think it is looking from K’s room into S’s?  It's hard to tell though.

demolition2

And here’s what it looked like from the outside! 

demolition3

Yes, that would be three gigantic holes in our house!

demolition4

And that will conclude our demolition portion of the pictures.  Reconstruction tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Crazy! I'm so excited to see what it looks like now! I wish I could have come out on Wednesday. But on the plus side I did get a bunch of other baby stuff done :)

    ReplyDelete