Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sink Baths

The other night when we were snowed in at my parents we needed to give the girls a bath. It lasted all of five minutes before Boo had an unfortunate accident and both girls were hastily removed. Bath time was moved to the sink in the kitchen. :)
~
"This is kind of weird guys."

"Uh, for some reason when I pull this handle my bath gets significantly colder."

She didn't last too long in the bath b/c she kept playing with the water, making it too hot or too cold and eventually just filling it too full.
~
I went and found this picture from when Bug was a baby, taking a bath in this same sink. They look a lot different at this point in their babyhood. This was a Christmas though, so Bug would have only been about 8 months.

She doesn't fit in the sink quite as well anymore!


2 comments:

  1. Bug really has grown!
    I think we have some pictures of you having a sink bath too! Boo looks like her mommy :)
    At least the unfortunate accident was in a tub and not the swimming pool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I've never given sink baths, but I've heard they're a lot easier, especially at small ages. I've always had a weird aversion to it... I'm by no means a germ freak, but kitchen sinks have always seemed disgusting to me. I guess it's a quirk...

    ReplyDelete