Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Laugh With Me!" - Part 10

I found the ones from November! And one from October and December too. So here goes...
~
October 30th
Having another funny conversation at dinner.
Daddy: "So who will you marry?"
K - "A husband."
Daddy: "Oh ok, and then what?"
K - "Then I will have babies and live at N's house."
(N being our renter in our old house...she knows that we lived there after we got married and that we had her when we were in that house).
~
November 2nd
K was doing her United States puzzle. She got all excited and held up the state of Kansas. "LOOK MOMMY! This is my friend that is coming today! Candace!"
~
November 14th
K is such a girl! We were playing with some dinosaurs and I was telling her the names of some of them.
Me: "This one is a triceratops, this one is a brontosaurus, oh, and that one is called a tyrannosaurus rex! I don't know what that one is called though."
K takes the dino out of my hand and says matter-of-factly, "That one is a mommy."
~
December 28th
We were in the car singing.
K: "Mommy can you sing the one about the floody floody?"
Me: "Sure. (start singing) The Lord told Noah..."
K: "No, no! You have to do the commotions too!"
~
Okay, now I'm caught up. I'll have to do a January post soon, but for now we are off and running.

3 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Ali won't let me sing most of the time. (sigh) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, those "commotions" get pretty exciting in Cubbies!
    Noni

    ReplyDelete