Now that Boo is crawling the sisterly interaction has kicked up a notch, or several. K has always gone over and hug or kiss S every now and then, but now that Boo is on the move K will actually play with her. One of their new favorites is to play Legos (or Duplos, I guess) together. Well, K actually plays with them, Boo just sits on them and chews on them. :)
~
But by far, their favorite game seems to be a little reminiscent of torture. K will lay her sister down on the floor, grab both hands and rub her face in Boo's stomach. This invokes much laughter and squealing from both parties, and since they seem to enjoy it so much I've been letting them. Although I would hate to be pinned down while someone tickles my stomach, Boo doesn't seem to mind a bit.
~



That is so sweet! I can't believe how fast Boo is growing- crawling and all those teeth!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me smile. Emery loves to be tickled too :)
ReplyDeleteThat's adorable! I love their matching jammies too - soooo cute!
ReplyDelete