Lately, Bug seems to think that Boo is her own personal baby doll. I can't leave them alone for very long or I will find them in some awkward manner. Usually it involves squealing, giggling, yelling, crying, and laughing, by both parties, in no particular order. Our rule is that Bug can pick Boo up and move her if she is doing something dangerous or getting into something that she shouldn't. Consequently, anything and everything has become "dangerous".
~
I am having a hard deciding what limits to set b/c I want to encourage their play together and not stifle their relationship by keeping them apart, but watching them play is such a love/hate thing...or I guess I should say laugh/cry. They rarely hurt each other so I guess I should just let them figure it out for themselves, but I do wish they would play a little nicer sometimes.
If I am in the room with them it is usually all smiles and giggles, but I can't just sit there and watch them play all day or my house would be a disaster and we would all starve. :)
I was changing the laundry a few days ago when T got home. He came back to the laundry room to say hi and asked where the girls were. "What do you mean?" I asked him, thinking he was blind if he didn't see them playing in the living room when he walked through. We found them in Boo's room. Bug had decided they needed to go in there to play and had picked her sister up and taken her in there.



I LOVE that last picture! It's so cute and sweet to see them laughing so hard together.
ReplyDeleteThey look so happy!
ReplyDeleteNoni and I used to play for hours together. Sisters make the best of friends!
The pics are great!! I'm sure that Boo will get big enough soon to make sure she gets HER way every now and then too!! :)
ReplyDelete