Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fun With Grandpa

Boo had so much fun with Grandpa this weekend! He discovered what is now her new favorite game...playtime with the baby in the mirror. :) She thought that other baby was pretty cute and gave smile after smile to it. :)
Flirting with that pretty baby.

Here is a little video of it. It was pretty cute. They played like this two different times for at least twenty minutes each. She was having a great time. :)


P.S. This is working fine on my computer. Let me know if it doesn't work for others and I will try to fix it. I'm still getting the hang of the YouTube thing, but I uploaded the video and brought it over here all by myself. Haha, I sound like my daughter. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love it! She is talking away...I wonder what she is saying?
    Noni

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, I haven't been able to get the videos. You Tube is blocked at my school and they won't load on my computer at home- maybe just because it is so slow. It says "error". I'll try again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so cute! This is the only video I can't see. I did get the other one to play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO sweet! I love it when Grandparents teach them new things or discover new games. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete