Thursday, April 15, 2010

No Cigar

Okay, well I just logged onto this blog at my parents and realized I can only watch the video at home b/c I am signed in to YouTube. I didn't want my videos to just be out there where anyone could see, but I assumed that by embedding it into the blog that it would be viewable on the blog. Apparently not. I will have to try to figure it out tonight. Sorry about that. It really is a cute video. :)
~
On a side note, I thought it was funny when I heard that people say "Close, but no cigar" b/c back in the day you could win a cigar at some of those fair/carnival games, so if you didn't win the game that's what they would say. I love finding out the origins of different sayings. There are some pretty funny ones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment