I think it is quite obvious that our two biggest blessings this year are our two sweet girls! They bring so much joy to our lives and we are so thankful for them.
Yes, it isn't always rosy. They can frustrate me faster than anything else on God's green earth :) but I love them to pieces and wouldn't trade them for the world!
Our little family all dressed up for Easter! The more I look at the girls the more I think Bug looks like her Daddy and Boo looks like me.
Noni and Papa with the girls at church.
This is the only picture I got of Grandma and Grandpa on Easter. (Sorry guys!) I'll have to get a better picture of the girls with them next time we see them.
After naptime we let Bug do an Easter egg hunt in the house. I spent all of yesterday trying to upload a cute video of her hunting eggs but for some reason it wouldn't load. Any of you computer people know what I am doing wrong?? I just don't understand why sometimes they load perfectly and other times they won't work at all. I thought it was the time...it seemed like anything over a minute long wouldn't load, but the one I was trying to do yesterday was less than thirty seconds so I'm not sure what the problem was.~
Next year she'll have a little competition as I'm sure Boo will be walking all over the place by then. :) As I type this Bug is playing with the Resurrection eggs one last time before I put all the Easter decorations away. I really like the way those helped us tell her the Easter story. It was a very tangible way for her to get the story straight. Next year I'm sure she will understand a lot more. I'm looking forward to it already!
~
We hope you all had a wonderful Easter!



The girls look adorable in their little dresses. I agree with you, I think K has more of Tyson's features and S has more of yours.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get your Resurection eggs? They sound like a good idea. I don't think I've ever seen them before.
Such great pictures! I also agree that K looks more like Tyson and S looks more like you! =)
ReplyDeleteBoo most definitely looks like you! I was thinking that before I got to your comment about it. And you look absolutely gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteAs far as the video goes, I quit using Blogger's interface because it was so finicky and never worked right. I would say it might be because your video is too big (it doesn't tell you if you're over the limit - it just sits there and pretends it's doing something) - or it could just be that Blogger's interface is fouled up again. I use YouTube now - it's much easier, foolproof, and faster.