I hope you all had a Happy New Year! We enjoyed a quiet evening with Grandma and Grandpa. We took K in the hot tub and all agreed it was the first time we had been hot tubbing in the snow on a New Year's Eve. I didn't know if K would like it, but she loved it! The snow was softly falling and everything was so beautiful. Of course I was only able to stay in for a short time (10 min. and 100 degrees per my doctors orders) but it was really fun. Then K went off to bed and we watched a movie. We watched the ball drop and then promptly headed to bed ourselves...we're so exciting. :)
~
We had a great time on our "babymoon" on Monday, but unfortunately I'm pretty sure I left my camera in the hotel room. We went on a holiday light cruise and I didn't want to bring my purse so I just had T carry the camera. With all the back and forth between us, I thought it might have been left on the boat, but he remembers throwing in on the bed when we got back to the room...but I called and they said they haven't seen it so I'm pretty sure it's gone for good.
~
Thankfully, my mom and aunt got some good pictures of Christmas, and I had saved all the ones before that, so all I am missing is a couple of cute pics I took at Christmas. :( Now I have to get a new camera...and in a hurry!
~
We went to my doctors appointment on Tuesday after spending the day shopping and I am already dilated 1 1/2 centimeters. So it looks like baby girl is going to be early! Thank goodness!!! I don't know if I could make it another month. :) I didn't start to dilate with K until two weeks before so we're hoping another two weeks and we'll get to meet our little one! I just need about a week at home to finish getting things ready. The past few weeks I have been nesting up a storm, so other than a few odds and ends we are pretty much ready for her arrival. :)
~
We are at Grandma and Grandpa's right now and the cousins, aunts, and uncles should all be arriving within the next few hours. Then it's Christmas all over again and I will make sure and copy someone's pictures onto my jump drive so I will have something to post.
~
I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's! Happy 2010!
How exciting that you might have the baby any time! I hope you can get everything ready before she comes though. We can't wait to meet her! Glad you had a good Christmas and New Years!
ReplyDeleteWow - I can't believe it's already time to have a baby! That went by really fast (in Alabama, anyway!)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your camera - that's a total bummer. Have a great Christmas celebration!