Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby Girl Is Here!

Baby Girl arrived at 2:04 P.M.
Weight: 8 lbs. 3 oz.
Length: 18 1/2 inches


Mother and baby are both happy and healthy! We should go home tomorrow and will post pictures then! Thanks for your prayers!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We are so excited for you! We can't wait to meet your precious little girl. Glad to hear you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for y'all! I'll be praying that coming home today goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see more pics! Rachel, you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! You look great Rach! She looks adorable, can't wait to see more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You look wonderful Rachel and the babay looks beautiful! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see more photos.

    ReplyDelete