Monday, December 14, 2009

A Shopping We Will Go

We had a shopping weekend! I'm not really sure why since we've been done with our Christmas shopping for a while now, but maybe it's more fun when you don't actually have a list of things to buy. :) I think the real reason is b/c I have a husband who actually likes to shop...not in a girly way...he just (like me) loves to find a good deal and has fun hanging out with his girls while wandering around stores. :)
~
We went shopping on Friday night, Saturday morning, and again last night. That doesn't sound like too big of a deal, but when it takes us 45 min. just to get into town to do shopping, it is a little extravagant. We had a lot of fun though, and it was so nice to spend time together without having to worry about working on the house or doing projects.
~
I guess our love for shopping is what prompts K to play "shopping" every day. She gets herself dressed up: gets a purse or bag, gets her dolls in her stroller and takes them shopping. She usually finds a piece of paper, scribbles on it and says, "I go shopping with my list."
~
I had to get a picture of this outfit. It was still in her drawer b/c she has never grown into the skirt (as you can see it is hanging down past her little purple undies there) even though it had a onesie with it that she got too tall for long ago. She added the hat, her purse, and a lovely pair of Daddy's white socks (I'm assuming dirty ones b/c I don't think she knows what drawer he keeps them in and probably just found them on the floor).
~
What better ensemble to go shopping in?
Hope you are all having fun working on your own lists!
Happy Christmas shopping!

1 comment:

  1. My hubby loves to go shopping with us, too!! It's our favorite family pastime - head to the mall!

    Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete