The last two winters were the #1 and #2 worst winters since the 1920's and this year we have hardly had any snow at all! I've really been hoping we would at least get a little so we could have a white Christmas and this week it finally arrived.
Unfortunately we didn't get much and about half of it has melted already, but I'm crossing my fingers for a little bit more before Christmas day!
K is constantly asking me if we can go out and "walk in the snow". I really need to bundle her up in her snowsuit and let her go play but I've been too lazy. :) I just grabbed these pictures on the way to the car the other day.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! P.S. Grandma knitted the hat and scarf, aren't they too cute?!?
Brrrrr looks cold to me. I love the scarf and hat! I hope there is a little snow when I come but not too much to land the airplane in :) See you soon!!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's fabulous looking!!! K is SOOOO Adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's only REALLY snowed once in my life - it was the fabulous year of 1992 (I think)...we got 10 inches! It was by far the most it had EVER EVER snowed in Alabama.
This past winter we got half an inch that lasted for all of six hours and we were thrilled!! Alabama was so crazy happy that Alabama Snow was the top trend on Twitter!!
We get excited about snow down here. But that's because we don't get it. If we did, we might not be so happy.