My mom came over and took some pictures for our Christmas card yesterday. She did such a great job that I wished I could find a card with room for about six pictures, but I was only able to use three so I'll give you a sneak preview of a couple that didn't make the cut.
~
I love this one, but I choose to go with a vertical family shot instead.
~
We have been "finding" shapes wherever we go, ie - a piece of pizza, "It a ti-angle!" So a few days ago she looked at me and said, "Mommy! Your tummy a cir-tle!" :)
We have officially decided on a baby name (the same one I've told a lot of you - ask me if you haven't heard and would like to know!) so here is a picture of "Mommy, Daddy, and Baby S"!
Thanks for taking the cute pictures Mom! Hopefully I'll have my Christmas cards out soon!P.S. K is all recovered from her bout with the flu and so far T and I are still healthy...it's nice to be back to normal!

Oh my GOODNESS those pictures are incredible!! And you look amazing!! I don't think you have a pound of baby weight anywhere but your cute belly. I'm so jealous!
ReplyDeleteI have been tempted and re-tempted to try and do last minute Christmas cards this year (something I've never done before). The fact that you're just doing them re-tempts me yet again...thanks a lot. :)
Those photos are amazing!!! I love the ones you posted so I am sure I will really love the few that made the cut! All 3 of you are so darn photogenic (sp?)- so beautiful, really!
ReplyDeleteK's dress is darling :) We have the flu over here too! I didn't feel up to getting real cards out so I wimped out and just emailed them instead, At least they got out!
ReplyDeleteI love the photos! We are going to have my sister take a few of our family this week. Hopefully we get some good ones for our Christmas card! Glad to hear K is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteSO cute!! I love them!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pics! I can't wait to see the rest!
ReplyDeleteyou guys always look so great in pictures - these are no exception! i'm so curious what name you picked! shoot me an email? ;-)
ReplyDelete