Couples Bowling Shower: those are three words I've never seen together, but put them all together and you have a night of fun! Three of my girlfriends from high school threw us a couples shower! It was so much fun! We didn't have to play diaper games or even do a word find...just bowling, food, presents, and cake! It was really fun and so sweet of them to throw it for us. Here is the cake they got us. It said, "Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice, Welcome Baby Girl #2!"
I didn't bowl, since it's a little hard when the belly throws me off balance, but everyone else did really well and K had a ball! Noni helped her get it movin' since her "throw" usually ends up rolling at about 0.2 miles an hour. :)
Then K's friend, Rylan got there and joined in the fun. It was so cute...they wanted to help each other. :)
Great anticipation! How many will it knock down?
Getting overly eager to see what will happen at the end. I'm pretty sure that classifies as a fault. :)
Everybody got us such wonderful presents...it was so sweet!
One of the girls (the same one who does my ultrasounds - she's very talented!) knitted ADORABLE matching hats for K and the baby. Seriously the cutest things EVER! They are hats that look like cupcakes...complete with a cherry on top! I will definitely have to take our girls in for some professional pictures in these! P.S. I love Ry-Ry in this picture...can you find him?




Wow - how fun! I've never heard of that either, but what an awesome idea! I'll have to store that one away for later...
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad we got to celebrate with you! We had a good time. I love the pics of Rylan and K. They are so adorable! Rylan loves her and talks about her all the time.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys enjoyed the celebration :) And I'm really happy K likes her hat. I thought they were so cute, I just had to make one. I'm working on a teddy bear for Emery's stocking now. We will see how that goes.
ReplyDelete