The girls had a wonderful camp season! This was Boo's first year working, and Bug's third. Bug worked teen camp and 9/10 this year. Boo went as a camper to teen and worked 9/10. Peanut went to 11/12.
I actually didn't go to camp once this year! They all rode the van up and back so I didn't have to make the drive. Here they are leaving for one.
They always pray before they go.
Since I didn't go I had to rely on friends for pictures. My friend B sent me these two of Peanut's week.
I think the rest of the pictures are from Ms. C. Here's Boo with some of her campers. She was a Timothy which is an assistant to the cabin leader.
Happy Boo! She loves camp!
Here's Bug with most of her campers. She got to be a cabin leader for the first time! For teen camp she got to be a programmer and help with the more technical side of things. She really enjoyed that job as well!
They had so many campers that they had to have an outdoor kitchen for the staff members who ate outside in a tent.
Boo and R during a staff meeting.
Bug and her Timothy.
During 9/10 camp Bug led the Volleyball skill!
Bug at her bunk.
Boo said she spent two hours filling up water balloons for the "big event" on the last day.
For some reason the kids LOVE kitchen duty! You wouldn't think scrubbing dishes would be that fun, but something about camp makes it awesome I guess!
Now if we can figure out how to transfer that dish-washing-joy to home we'll be golden. :P
What a wonderful camp season!
They're already looking forward to next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment