Wednesday, June 28, 2023

The Play! - Part 3

They had shows at 10am and 2pm and in between they were supposed to eat lunch and rest. The eating lunch they did well...
 
  
 
But the resting not so much. Haha. They were dancing around the halls and then went to the gym and ran around like crazy! 
 
 
Then they went back into the auditorium and did karaoke.


 
I love how much fun these kids had together!



 
 
They had a quick meeting to get instructions and then it was back into their costumes for round 2!


 
 The girls got the dressing room with the mirrors. :)

 
I'm going to go a little out of order here...I'll post all the videos tomorrow. 
 
After the second show we ran home to get food and presents for the cast party and then I went and helped set up the party while Bug took the littles to the park. 
 
 We had a potluck taco bar and celebrated all the kids hard work!
 
 
Little sisters!
 

They had a secret pal gift exhange and had to say their favorite thing about the person they drew and give them a small gift. 

 
It was sweet. 

 
Peanut got several of her favortie things including Kinderjoys!

 
Boo's present took the cake though! Her good friend K had lost her cat about 5 weeks before and she and Boo had been talking about it so Boo had me ask her mom if she could give K two of our kittens and she said yes! K was SO surprised and I think everyone else was jealous. :)

 
So sweet! Boo is really going to miss hanging out with K!

 
I'm so glad they had this wonderful experience! 
 
Videos tomorrow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment