Thursday, March 16, 2017

Leftover Thursday

 Boo came running down the stairs crying a few weeks ago, "A sat on my face and broke my glasses!" Sure enough. Ugh. I was upset with her and told her she had to pay for the $18 to replace them. We had gotten these more expensive glasses so we could do just that with their guarantee. I took them into the eye doctor and found out that the guarantee only lasts a year which we apparently just past so we ended up having to pay $120 to get a new pair of frames! Double ugh. 


The girls usually help me by feeding the baby oatmeal while I get everyone else's breakfast on the table. 


Buggy's dog has a shirt that says, "Love to Dance" so she took it to dance and Miss L made it the class mascot for the day. :)


One Sunday morning we had some interesting clothes choices. Lots going on here.  


Only to be topped by her sister. Boo knows not to make any noise when I am feeding the baby in the mornings but she will come in and silently make faces at me. Goof ball.


Happy Thursday! 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh we also always seem to break glasses around here RIGHT after the year warranty has ended! Kids will be kids, right? :D
    ~ Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete