Monday, July 11, 2011

Adios

Tomorrow morning we are on our way to the Lone Star state!  Actually, we won’t be there until around the 18th, because we’re making stops in Colorado and New Mexico to see family, but Texas is our goal.  Two kids, two thousand miles.  Piece of cake.  Haha, I wish.  You won’t waste any prayers on us in the next three weeks I’m sure! Or T because he is the one staying home to hold down the fort…or completely remake and remodel the fort I should say.  :)  Hope you all have a wonderful rest of July!

P.S. A friend just introduced me to Microsoft Live Writer so I am going to see if I can get together a few posts that I can get to post on a later date…mostly for Grandma since I know she likes a new post every day. :)  Adios ya’ll!

2 comments:

  1. If you've time for a visit as you're driving through Denver, just let me know :)

    ` Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SOOOO brave. SO. BRAVE.

    ReplyDelete