Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stuck

Boo's new favorite thing is to climb under the dining room table and chairs. I'm not sure why she likes it b/c she usually gets stuck, ends up hitting her head several times, and fussing for a few minutes.
Yet, she still goes back, over and over and does it again. :)

She also likes to worm her way through the chairs, but usually bumps her head all the way through.

But she obviously enjoys it.

At least she's getting a pretty tough noggin'. :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh those fun spaces! Hudson says "stuck" often. So cute, I love her expressions. They sure are fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way its from Katie, not my mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emery and Nathan love to play under the kitchen table too. They think it's a fort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waylon gets stuck under our chairs all the time-practically bent in half-and we have to save him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! That goes along with her cubby-hole playing. I understand - I remember loving small spaces when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks hilarious trying to maneuver those tight spaces, LOL :)

    ReplyDelete