I just found these pictures from a couple of weeks ago that I never posted. They were taken a week or so before Boo's birthday and it was her first full meal (eating everything that we were eating) with the family.
~
It's so funny how much more relaxed I am with Boo. I very rarely let Bug eat what we were eating. I thought she needed only baby foods or Gerber Graduates foods. I NEVER let her eat hamburgers and french fries as a baby. Boo loves tater tots. She gets to try it all. Second babies get privileges. :)
~
So we have been giving her bits of what we eat for a while now, but this was the first time I made her up her own plate and put everything that we had on it. And she LOVED it. Ate it right up. Except the green beans. She doesn't like green beans.





Just thinking about tuna makes me think of the Paisano days of tuna in the highchair and that lingering smell hahaha. I'm not a tuna fan so I say yea for meatloaf Boo!
ReplyDeleteWho DOESN'T just want dessert??
ReplyDelete