Sorry I haven't been posting much. All we've been doing is remodeling and that subject seems to be getting a little tired. As is Daddy.
~
I'm hoping I'll be able to talk him into a little vacation after we get done with the siding and the living room b/c he's going to just plain wear out one of these days. He gets up, goes to work, and if he can come home for lunch he changes clothes and does a little bit of mudding during his hour break. Then at night he comes straight home from the office, throws on his work clothes and works on the outside of the house until it is too dark for him to see his hand in front of his face!
~
All that, plus our rental house had a leak in the kitchen so we had to spend Tuesday night going all the way into town (45 min. each way) so he could fix it. I am so blessed to have such a handy husband!
~
I always used to like that show "The Pretender" where that guy was so smart and could pretend to do any occupation and get away with it. I guess liked it so much I married a real life pretender! T can do anything: electrical, plumbing, building, repair, you name it. He really is a jack of all trades.
~
Now if I can just get him to take a vacation and "pretend" to relax he'll be just about perfect. Haha. :)
~
Anyway, Grandma and Grandpa will be here in a few hours to officially kick off siding weekend! I'll have lots of pictures in a few days and hopefully a completely sided house! Stay tuned!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWow- That is awesome that he is so handy - but I know how you feel - vacation would be awesome!
ReplyDeleteI was lying in bed last night not able to sleep, my mind going a million directions as usual, and all of a sudden I realized that I hadn't seen a blog post for you in a while....a LONG while. Then I realized - something must have fouled up when I subscribed to your new blog in my reader, and I quit getting them! Then I felt terrible - that I'd been totally MIA for a while now. And sure enough - looks like I have a lot of catching up to do!!!
I'm so glad Tyson can do so much! I can't wait to see pictures of your home!! And I hope you get a vacation, too!
ReplyDelete